Bean Point Adventures

On one of my morning runs, I went to this beautiful beach one morning and took some early morning shots. What a beautiful stretch of beach. The houses here are large lovely beach retreats with incredible views.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh so peaceful.

Photobucket

We went again several times to Bean Point. On our last day we finally swam to the little island. It's only waist deep most of the way out to it. Pretty cool. There is one spot towards shore that is 5-6 feet. The kids really wanted to do this and we had tried a couple days before but it was choppy. This day it was no problem. Tim and I had done it on our date walk while mom and dad took kids to breakfast. So we knew the kids could do it! Didn't get a shot of the island...it's really little. enough for you to walk around and then head back.

More beautiful Bean Point Pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The best moment...heading back from the island...10 feet in front of my oldest and myself were TWO MANATEE!!! It was awesome! My daughter was freaked and it was at the deep spot so I couldn't let go of her to try to swim with them darn her. LOL. It was so awesome! Hoping my dad got some shots of them to post.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment